Please click on the job title for a full description of the position and Apply Online link.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Primary responsibilities of the CFO are as follows:
- Report directly to the CEO, and serve as a key member of the executive management team.
- Develop and implement a financial strategy for the company. Improve the financial systems and procedures, and deliver quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare budgets, scrutinize cash calls, manage bank accounts, timely payments of taxes royalty etc.
- Manage company assets and investments, and conduct market and financial analysis of their impact on the company business.
- Produce long-term financial plans and negotiate/arrange external financing when necessary.
- Analyze potential business development areas to assist decision making.
- Maintain a view of capital structure and financing costs for working capital and long-term investments across the company.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with key external parties relevant to company Treasury such as financial institutions and government entities.
- Direct preparation of management information and analysis reports to support upper management in financing, liquidity and enterprise risk management Issues.
- Perform economic evaluation and cash flow modeling for major capital expenditures within the company.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO & DCEO.
Overall Experience: 20 Years including article ship Relevant Experience: 5 years Qualification: CA, CFA, MBA or Equivalent
- Work closely with CEO and BOD to support in BODs Agenda Items.
- Preparing agenda, collecting working papers and ensuring their timely distribution.
- Preparing minutes and follow-up action plans.
- To monitor follow up action taken after the meetings, and maintain a rolling agenda.
- To maintain Board and Committee records including papers and minutes.
- To develop a close working relationship with others senior staff to ensure smoothly work done assign by BOD/CEO.
- To develop and maintain good relations and contact with key executives and managers who provide reports to the CEO.
- Assist in the drafting and preparation of Board papers.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO.
Qualification & Experience:
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants with overall experience 5 years and at least 2 years in corporate setup. or
- Member of recognized body of corporate or charted secretaries with overall experience 5 years and at least 2 years in corporate setup. or
- Master in Business administration or Commerce or being a law graduate from a university recognized by the HEC having minimum relevant experience of 5 years.