Short Term (2 to 3 years):
1. The company should continue participation in the existing operating and non-operating block(s) and endeavor to increase its working interests in these blocks after due diligence on technical and financial matters and with prior approval of the BOD.
2. Management should strive for securing JV partnership in 4-6 more non-operated blocks in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and merged districts.
3. Management to aggressively launch marketing campaign for ‘farming out’ part of Lakki Block to other experienced E&P companies in the market, to reduce exploration risk.
4. The organizational structure of the company, in the short term, should be rationalized strictly in accordance with the workload during this period.
5. Any other commercially viable project(s) as may be approved by the BOD on the recommendation of management.
Medium Term (3 to 7 years):
1. Based on experience gained during Lakki Block exploration, the company would focus on acquisition of further blocks on operatorship and non-operatorship basis in KP, erstwhile Fata and in other provinces of Pakistan.
2. KPOGCL should strive to achieve 25 MMCFD of gas and 2,000 BPD of oil by the year 2025.
3. The organizational structure of the company, may be realigned with the size of operations of the Company by the year 2025, with the prior approval of the BOD. Any other commercially viable project(s) as may be approved by the BOD on the recommendation of management.
Long Term (7 to 15 years):
1. Seek KPOGCL’s participation/acquisition of exploration and production concessions/blocks internationally.
2. Any other commercially viable project(s) as may be approved by the BOD on the recommendation of management.
3. The organizational structure of the company would expand as per the expanded activities of the company.
4. During this period KPOGCL would strive to achieve 40 MMCFD of gas and 8,000 BPD of oil.
5. By the end of this period the company is expected to become a financially self-sustainable.